add a new dimension to的用法和样例：
- Her job added a new dimension to her life.
- It was this yearning and suffering that quickened his maturity and added a new dimension to his poetry.
- The renaissance has added a new dimension to the traditional rite of staring up at redwoods.
- Moreover, the recent outbreak of swine influenza has added a new dimension to the risks for GDP prospects in the immediate months ahead.
- Dirk Kuyt believes Glen Johnson has added a new dimension to Liverpool's attack that could be key to a more free-scoring season on home turf.