- The method for converting penicillin G to 7 amino deacetoxycephalosporanic acid(7 ADCA) was reviewed.
综述了以青霉素 G钾盐为原料 ,制备 7-氨基去乙酰氧基头孢烷酸 ( 7-ADCA)的方法。
- It is also caused by mutations in genes associated with autosomal dominant cerebellar ataxia (ADCA), notably CAG/CAA repeat expansions in SCA2.
- The recent scale and progress of ADCA production, two - step synthetic route and uses in five main fields are presented.
- In contrast, similar-sized but uninterrupted repeats were associated with ADCA in which cerebellar ataxia was constant and associated only rarely with one or more mild parkinsonian signs.
- The mechanism of the ring enlarging reaction,sorts of ring enlarging catalysts and several preparative methods of converting 7 (phenylacetamido) deacetoxycephalosporin acid to 7 ADCA were summarised.