- Abstract： The triphibian chipping-rock sedimentary formation in Early Cenozoic in Adatan basin in western segment of east Kunlun Mt. was formerly considered to belong to “Low Tertiary”.
摘 要： 东昆仑西段阿达滩盆地早新生代陆相碎屑岩沉积建造，原先被笼统认为属“下第三系”。
- Discovery of freshwater Gastropoda fossils in Ancient Neoteric period and its geological significance in Adatan basin
- The metal basin clattered down the stone stairs.
- The basin was brim-full (of water).
- He first poured some water in the basin.
- The basin is made of synthetic resin.