- A new BO-TMA method combined adaptive weighting with Kalman filter is proposed.
- The proposed algorithm is by use of chrominance variance weighting scheme interpolation.
- The weighting scheme of the evaluated categories is so allocated that the least measurable category has the overriding power.
- A weighting scheme for solving the problem of great order differences of magnitude among elements of Jacoban matrixes is also discussed.
- We study the adaptive weighting mechanism on the sandpile dynamics, which is illustrated to be effective means to adjust the cascading of sand avalanches. 4.
- The MMSE optimization criterion is used to compute and update the adaptive weight.