- The violin is not quite in tune with the piano.
- The author is going to adapt his play for television.
- A small boy was beating out a tune on a tin can.
- He played a tune on his trumpet.
- ADAR(ADaptive AR) predicting model is presented,whose parameters and exponent number can be adaptively tuned according to the characteristic variation of harmonic.
Adaptive IMM adaptive Adaptive control reconfiguration adaptively sequential adjustment Adaptive multi channel filtering adaptive multi-wavelet network adaptive computer-aided system Adaptive neuro-fuzzy inference adaptive sampling reconstruction adaptive decomposition dimension adaptive robot technical complex