- A semi-supervised learning system was proposed based on ART (adaptive resonance theory).
- We extract skewness features from each window.These features are fed into their corresponding CART (configurable adaptive resonance theory) neural network in conceptual component for classification.
- Integrated with case-based reasoning (CBR) and Adaptive Resonance Theory-Kohonen Neural Network (ARTKNN), a Cucumber Fusarium Wilt (CFW) intelligent forecast method was proposed in this paper.
- Based on the principle of binary classification of support vector machine (SVM), an improved multi-class classification method is developed, which combines the adaptive resonance theory with SVM.
- adaptive resonance neural networks