- Tree bark contributes to the adaptive problems faced by woodpeckers, but stones lying at the foot of a tree do not.
- In contrast, for thrushes, which use stones to break snail shells, the stones are part of the adaptive problems they face, whereas tree bark is not.
- In 1998, it produced DC motor to drag piston compressor split type electric air conditioning system, solved the adaptability problem in complex trolleybus's power supply system.
- The author is going to adapt his play for television.
- One should adapt oneself to the changed conditions.