- In field study, 150 managers rated task, contextual and adaptive performance of subordinates.
- The purpose of this study was to examinees the impact of adaptive performance, contextual performance and task performance on supervisory reward decision by the field study and laboratory experiment.
- The author is going to adapt his play for television.
- The performance truly exalted the audience.
- One should adapt oneself to the changed conditions.
- In the mode of master-slave, the PC with CAN adapter performs as the master node and the other five Field controllers perform as the slave nodes.