- Numerical simulation example reveals the AFO is an adaptive observer with strong tracking properties, which can accurately estimate the unknown time-varying parameters in addition to nonlinear state function.
- The concept of targeted or adaptive observation was established and tested operationally during the field experiments.
- Actuator Fault Diagnosis of Time-delay Systems Based on Adaptive Observer
- The author is going to adapt his play for television.
- One should adapt oneself to the changed conditions.