- The concept of targeted or adaptive observation was established and tested operationally during the field experiments.
- Numerical simulation example reveals the AFO is an adaptive observer with strong tracking properties, which can accurately estimate the unknown time-varying parameters in addition to nonlinear state function.
- The author is going to adapt his play for television.
- One should adapt oneself to the changed conditions.
- The regulatory volume decrease (RVD) response is the process of volume adaptation observed after a hypotonic stress.