- In this paper a modification of GA which introduces adaptive mutation is proposed to solve EAP.
- Genetic algorithms mimic Darwinian natural selection, where "fitness" selects individuals for survival, breeding, and, hence, adaptive mutation.
- Adaptive mutation of cells population was realized by using hyperbolic tangent function to determine mutation probability without considering limitation of affinity.
- Then, it gave the solution procedure of adaptive mutation particle swarm optimization algorithm (AMPSO) and compared it with that of GA to show the validity of this algorithm.
- The author is going to adapt his play for television.
adaptive act adaptive adaptive dual threshold segmentation adaptive laser brightness adjustment adaptive radar cruise control system adaptive color saturation adjustment adaptive non-uniformity correction adaptive probabilistic packetmarking adaptive particle swarm optimization adaptive controlled industrial robot adaptive annealing genetic algorithm