adaptive multi-band spectral entropy的用法和样例：
- It was found that fluctuation complexity was more effective in detecting low-SNR speech than spectral entropy.
- The entropy is attracting increasingly more attention with the emerge and clinical application of spectral entropy.
- Result It was found that fluctuation complexity was more effective in detecting low-SNR speech than spectral entropy.
- The Multi Band Excitation vocoder was developed by Griffin in MIT in 1987. Subsequently the improved MBE was adopted by Inmarsat as a standard for satellite voice communications.
- In this paper, a new speech endpoint detection method based on ICA (Independent Component Analysis) enhancement and spectral entropy is proposed.