- We present evidence that the exotropia and face turn are part of an adaptive mechanism to increase the useful visual field.
- The adaptive mechanism by which the spinal cord remained asymptomatic is unclear although such tolerance has also been demonstrated in patients with cervical spinal stenosis.
- Ming F,Mi G H,Zhang F S.Studies on varietal difference of rice in response to low-P stress and its physiological adaptive mechanism[J].Chin.J.Appl.Environ.Biol.,2000,6(2):138-141.
- The simulation and test results show that with the adaptive mechanism, the system features high capability of antiinterference and stability during the variation of masses.
- Results of application suggest the adaptive mechanism is capable of providing high quality and adaptive video service, with very high scalability and very small complexity.