adaptive line enhancement的用法和样例：
- Based on the analysis of system noise sources,an adaptive line enhancer(ALE) is introduced into the demodulation software to reduce the wide-band noise.
- Seeing that the ideal error of adaptive line enhancers (ALE) is not equal to zero, a novel variable step size LMS (least mean square) algorithm is presented.
- Input signal Kurtosis based variable step size LMS adaptive line enhancement
- This paper mainly studies the signal enhancing and frequency estimating methods based on adaptive line enhance technique and the time interval calculation based on discrete Fourier transform and sliding Goertzel algorithm for Coriolis mass flowmeters.
- For the possibility of implementing Coriolis mass flowmeters with FPGA, using normalized lattice type IIR adaptive line enhancer to enhance Coriolis mass flowmeters signals and estimate their frequencies are proposed.
- A novel adaptive line enhancer(ALE) with high frequency resolution was presented,which suitable for underwater acoustic communication with MFSK or frequency hopping(FH) modulation.