adaptive line enhancement的用法和样例：
- Based on the analysis of system noise sources,an adaptive line enhancer(ALE) is introduced into the demodulation software to reduce the wide-band noise.
- Seeing that the ideal error of adaptive line enhancers (ALE) is not equal to zero, a novel variable step size LMS (least mean square) algorithm is presented.
- Input signal Kurtosis based variable step size LMS adaptive line enhancement
- For the possibility of implementing Coriolis mass flowmeters with FPGA, using normalized lattice type IIR adaptive line enhancer to enhance Coriolis mass flowmeters signals and estimate their frequencies are proposed.
- A novel adaptive line enhancer(ALE) with high frequency resolution was presented,which suitable for underwater acoustic communication with MFSK or frequency hopping(FH) modulation.