- How does the adaptive immune system interact with the innate immune system?
- Based on this deduction, an adaptive immune algorithm is put forward and is to solve the pipeline leak positioning problem.
- Only when the innate host defenses are bypassed, evaded, or overwhelmed is an induced or adaptive immune response required.
- Recent insights have underscored the fact that innate and adaptive immune responses are involved in the pathogenesis of CAV.
- Complement,an important arm of the innate immune system and effector in the adaptive immune system,plays important roles in resistance to bacterial infection.
- The inability of the innate and adaptive immune responses to control HCV invasion and replication contribute to development and persistence of chronic infection.