- The second method is to use an adaptive equalization approach.
- However, adaptive equalization technique can decrease the effect of ISI and noise, reduce the bit error ratio and trace time-changing channel.
- This paper proposed a modem based on adaptive equalization and QAM in oil logging for cable telemetry communication systems with high date rate.
- Adaptive Equalization An electronic technique that allows a modem to continuously analyze and compensate for variations in the quality of a telephone line.
- The error rate caused by the multi-path effect in the slow frequency hopping system is analyzed in this paper and the error rate after adapt equalization is also deduced.