adaptive dual threshold segmentation的用法和样例：
- Binaryzation image is obtained through adaptive threshold segmentation and noise is removed by sorting method.
- Kaijian Shi. Dual threshold voltages and power-gating design flows offer good results.
- This paper presents a chalky rice detection method that is studied based on multi-color conversion and fuzzy threshold segmentation.
- Image threshold segmentation is the simplest technique, based on the assumption that the object is separable from its background.
- Next, in order to provide good performance of PAPR with lower complexity by PTS method, two new techniques are proposed: Adaptive Dual Layered Phase Sequencing (ADLPS) and Adaptive PTS with Genetic Algorithm (APTS_GA) methods.