- Features: the active transmission of the machine adapts balance principle of double active shaft, automatic cycle lubricating and air cooling with multi-pipe screen.
- The author is going to adapt his play for television.
- One should adapt oneself to the changed conditions.
- She performed on the balance beam with much grace.
- Losing balance, he plumped against the doorpost.
- Global strategic balance and stability.
adaptive GMM adaptive adaptive acoustic echo cancellation adaptive and iterative segmentation adaptive fuzzy sliding mode control Adaptive Reliability Control System adaptive break-in echo suppressor adaptive neural network PID control adaptive fussy associative memories adaptive interacting multiple model Adaptive Earth Fault Distance Relay