- For convenience, the device-specific control adapter base class should expose properties that grant access to the page adapter and the form adapter.
- As a rule, if some functionality requires the context of a control, you might want to consider placing it in the control adapter base class.
- It is unlikely you would need to override these methods when creating a new control adapter based on this class.
- The design and realization of intellectual adapter based on CAN bus are discussed.
- This paper describes the implementation method and technology of ethernet interface card based on USB BUS. A 10BASE-T ethernet adapter based on USB1.1 protocol has been designed.