- The finding of smallest arboreal pterosaur, Nemicolopterus, shows the individual diversity and adaptive radiation of the Cretaceous pterosaurs.
- These terms refer to evolution above the species level, including such events as mass extinctions, adaptive radiation, and the major transitions in evolution.
- The acquisition of such major adaptations has often served as the spark for adaptive radiation, and huge success for long periods of time for a whole group of animals or plants.
- The author is going to adapt his play for television.
- One should adapt oneself to the changed conditions.
- Lead aprons shield people from radiation.