- Results An artery of Adamkiewicz was found in all 32 cadavers.
- Conclusions The blood supply of the lower spinal cord was mainly dependent on the artery of Adamkiewicz.
- The artery of Adamkiewicz was derived from the intercostal artery or the lumber artery, reached the spinal cord mainly along with T8 to L1 nerves.
- Speaking to VOA, the Polish embassy spokesman in Islamabad, Piotr Adamkiewicz, says they have seen the seven-minute video and it is authentic.
- Objective To provide anatomical data for the clinical application in the treatment of ischemic injury of lower spinal cord supplied by the artery of Adamkiewicz.
- Try to figure out the high risk factors associated with the complications and summarize the rule of aorta remodeling and estimate the meaning of preoperative 3D reconstruction of Adamkiewicz artery.