- the quality of having a superior or more favorable position
- (tennis) first point scored after deuce
- benefit resulting from some event or action
- give an advantage to
- I will take full ad vantage of this month, he thought.
- But it has ad vantage over ARI in horizontal well logg ing because it is much shorter than ARI.
- That is importance must be a ttached to the problem of industrial structure when existing resource ad vantage is made use of in order to avoid the simplification of regional ind ustrial structure and a vicious cycle.
- This paper introduces such information on existing infusion devices as their applying scopes,ad vantages and disadvantages.
- I come in answer to your ad for a salesman.