ad valorem rate of duty的用法和样例：
- A product during a processing or manufacturing operation that, although it may not result in the change of subheading as referred to in the preceding subparagraph, has undergone a major production stage or attained an ad valorem rate of 35% or more.
- Ad valorem duties are important to those importing goods into the United States of America because the amount of duty owed is often based on the value of the imported commodity.
- Ad valorem duty or ad valorem tax.
- It is these documents that enable the importing customs to assess consignments at the correct rate of duty.
- The danger recalled him to a sense of duty.