- The judges shall heed the opinions of the public prosecutor, the parties, the defenders and the agents ad litem.
- The judicial officers shall not accept any treat or gift from the parties or their agents ad litem.
- The guardian of a person without or with limited capacity for civil conduct shall be his agent ad litem.
- Served in 251,000 criminal cases as defending lawyers or agents ad litem,up 23.1 percent,the biggest increase in recent years.
- In other civil activities, he shall be represented by his agent ad litem or participate with the consent of his agent ad litem.
- When a lawyer acts as agent ad litem or defend clients, his right to argue or present a defense shall be protected in accordance with law.