- Ad language must abide by two basic principles: grammar rules of general language and being practical and realistic.
- Ad language is not the molder of language pattern, But the user of standard language.
- In conclusion, we found six essential factors in visual expression of a successful web ad: background, picture, ad language, font, color and form.
- Rhetorical devices, as a kind of literary means, are largely used in advertisement, as a result, they make Ad language exciting and full of wit and humor.
- Language teaching is both a science and art.