- The port RA2 was sampled by AD convert module and the result was stored in the work register, and then it was compared with preset value.
- It includes the signal amplified and filtered, AD converter , the MPU, the off -chip RAM, the power supply and interface of keyboard, display and communication.
- These generally include timing, analogue/digital conversion (AD converter), image monitoring, shuttering, clocking, white balance and initial image processing steps.
- In digital IF receiver based on IF sampling technology, one important issue of system design is how to realize wide instantaneous dynamic range, when the available digits of AD converter is limited.
- In the scopes of measure, AD conversion is a very important part, the higher bit AD converter always is chosen in order to gain high precision, but it is very expensive for the circuit .