- The acyl chloride product was fluorinated by potassium fluoride and esterified by methanol to synthesize dimethyl tetrafluoroterephthalate.
- Study on Triphosgene in the Preparation of Acyl Chlorides
- Maltose fatty acid ester was prepared with maltose and fatty acyl chloride in the presence of catalyst.
- In addition, the effect of concentration of acyl chloride on the rate of ammonolysis was very small.
- We use liquid ammonia instead of ammonia solution to the synthesis of acidamide by acyl chloride, and developed purifying method of acidamide.
- Results Their chemical structures were determined by IR, 1H NMR,MS and elemental analysis.Conclusion The acyl chloride method was feasible to th...