- Retrograde tracing revealed that regenerated axons originated from brain stem nuclei, including red nucleus, locus coeruleus, raphe nucleus, vestibular nucleus, and reticular formation.
- This is due primarily to the limited space within the posterior fossa, as well as the potential involvement of the vital brain stem nuclei.
- The fortress was the nucleus of the ancient city.
- The protoplasm outside the nucleus of a cell.
- The arrangement of leaves on a stem.
- I've read the book from stem to stern.