- The dependency structure between packages must be a directed acyclic graph (DAG). That is, there must be no cycles in the dependency structure.
- In many practical applications (for example, in AOV-network), it is necessary that graph G should be an acyclic graph.
- Markov network is an undirected graph, while Bayesian network is a directed acyclic graph.
- Bayes network is a directed acyclic graph with a series of conditional probabilities.
- Construction of a directed acyclic graph of the realization of a series of operations.
- Then, the classifier with multi-class support vector machines of DDAG (decision directed acyclic graph) is given.