- The pictured critter was not even the elusive American crocodile, Crocodylus acutus.
- The venom of Agklstrodon acutus (AAV) (0.5mg/kg) was given Intravenously to anesthetized dogs.
用尖吻蝮蛇毒(Agkistrodon acutus venom
- Objective To purify defibrase from snake venom of Agkistrodon acutus by affinity chromatography.
- Best estimates put the number of acutus individuals in Florida at somewhere between 500 and 1,200, a figure apparently arrived at via the same tallying methodology used in Florida elections.
- A thrombin-like enzyme (TLE) was isolated and purified from the venom of Agkistrodon acutus by ion exchange chromatography on DEAE-Sephadex A-50 and gel filtration on Sephadex G-75.The TLE(1.5U/kg) was given intravenously to anesthetized dogs .
本文借助 DEAE-sephadex A-50和 Sephadex G-75柱层析从尖吻蝮蛇毒(AAV)内分离并纯化出一种类凝血酶(TLE).
- Acute disseminated intravascular coagulation (DIC) was ind- uced by the intravenous injection of Agkistrodon acutus venom (AAV) in three dogs and their lungs and kidneis were irrigated with saline.
尖吻蝮蛇毒(Agkistrodon acutus venom,AAV)引起狗实验性DIC,?K对肺、肾两脏器进行灌流。