a sensitivity that is keen and highly developed;
"dogs have a remarkable acuteness of smell"
a quick and penetrating intelligence;
"he argued with great acuteness"
"I admired the keenness of his mind"
the quality of having a sharp edge or point
- Is it the curse for ones endowned with uncommon psychic acuteness?
- The growing prevalence of Alzheimer's has also heightened anxiety about mental acuteness.
- Can menstruation do acuteness exercise?
- First gear concentration is acuteness.
- ingenuity 心灵手巧
- keenness 锐利
- sharpness 锐利
- intensity 强度
- severity 严格
- gravity 重力
- seriousness 严肃
- sensitivity 敏感
- perceptiveness perceptive的名...
- acuity 尖锐
- obtuseness 感觉迟钝