- A stone hit the car and damaged the paintwork.
- The damaged car was labouring along the muddy road.
- The houses were damaged by fire to the full.
- That part of the epidermis on his hand is damaged.
- All the while I was acutely aware of her nearness.
- The bevel of that picture frame was damaged.
acute cone acute Acute poisoning and chemical damage acute pulmonary emphysema of cattle Acute mesenteric arterial occlusion Acute Intestinal Obstructionthe Old acute obstructive laryngotracheitis acute erosive hemorrhagic gastritis acute undifferentiated cell leukemia Acute bronchiolitis with obstruction Acute lymphadenopathic toxoplasmosis