- Effects of Acute Hypoxia on Plasma Lactic Acid and Lactic Dehydrogenase Content in Pilots.
- Acute hypoxia induced a series of impairments in skeletal muscle mitochondrial bioenergetics.
- The chromatograms of heart homogenate after acute hypoxia in mice were determine d by HPLC.
- AIM Protective action of TMP on hearts and brains under the condition of the acute hypoxia was studied.
- Objective The aim of this study was to investigate the role of diphenylhydantoin(DPH) in protection of brain against acute hypoxia.
acute frog acute Acute respiratory failure control window Acute anteroapical myocardial infarction acute esophageal injuries by irradiation acute occupational traumatic hand injury Acute laryngotracheitis with obstruction Acute viral tubulointerstitial nephritis Acute-on-chronic respiratory failure acute appendicitis in gestational period Acute pancreatitis-related lung injury