acute ventricular aneurysm的用法和样例：
- Isolated cases of acute myo-cardial infarction, and its complications, such as cerebral embolization, ventricular aneurysm, and ventricular septal rupture, have been reported.
- Objective To study the factors effecting the formation of the ventricular aneurysm post myocardial infarction (MI) and evaluate the diagnostic methods.
- A cross section through the heart reveals a ventricular aneurysm with a very thin wall at the arrow.Note how the aneurysm bulges out.
- Recently more attention are paid on the reconstruction of the left ventricle as normally as possible,during the process of resecting the ventricular aneurysm.
- QRS score,serum cardiac enzymes,left ventricle ejection fraction (LVEF),left ventricular aneurysm and mortality within one month of hospitalization were compared between the two groups.