acute ulcerative angina的用法和样例：
- An esophageal acute ulcer is shown here in which the squamous mucosa has been lost. In the ulcer base are inflammatory cells and fibrin.
- Acute ulcerations were responsible for significant gastrointestinal bleeding.
- He eats only bland food because of his ulcer.
- The strongest association with Helicobacter pylori is with duodenal peptic ulceration--over 85% of duodenal ulcers. Seen here is a penetrating acute ulceration in the duodenum just beyond the pylorus.
- The old man has a stomach ulcer.