acute tubular necrosis的用法和样例：
- Renal biopsy revealed acute tubular necrosis.
- This is representative of acute tubular necrosis (ATN), which has many causes.
- We performed kidney biopsy on the patient 1,the pathologic analysis showed the acute tubular necrosis(ATN).
- We had relatively few cases of acute tubular necrosis due to crush syndrome in comparison with other reports.
- Methods Acute tubular necrosis (ATN) is a common and Severe complication of renal transplantation.
- Increased urinary albumin excretion was present in all, acute tubular necrosis in five of six, and glomerular sclerosis in two grafts.