- I learned about the present acute situation in Iraq in the newspapers.
- We agreed with his acute analysis of the political situation.
- You dealt with an awkward situation very tactfully.
- The situation poses a grave threat to world peace.
- The patient is complaining of acute earache.
- The situation has returned to normal in the city.
Acute time acute acute hematogenous osteomyelitis acute perivascular myelinoclasis acute otitis media with effusion acute pharyngoconjunctival fever acute hemorrhagic encephalopathy acute and chronic epidemic model acute low-output heart failure Acute common bacillary dysentery acute cerebral vascular diseases