acute sercus apical periodontitis的用法和样例：
- In order to investigate the clinical efficacy, all the teeth with acute apical periodontitis were divided into two group,one was treated with CRD(22 teeth) , the other was control group (24 teeth)with usual drug ,including oral medication.
- Acute apical periodontitis of pulpal origin
- Objective To research the therapeutic effect of metronidazole controlled release spike on acute/chronic apical periodontitis.
- Methods:Mycostatin was sealed in root canals in 76 cases with therapy-resistant apical periodontitis,and post-operation response was evaluated.
- It was an effective method to treat chronic pulpitis and apical periodontitis with less pain,high efficiency and short course.