- Regarding has had the acute rhinitis, should the active treatment, prevent the complication to present or to procrastinate the chronic rhinitis.
- The effective rate of treatment team (90.9% and 89.5%) was significantly higher than that of control team (73.8% and 68.6%) for acute rhinitis and sinusitis respectively (P<0.05).
- The patient is complaining of acute earache.
- It's acute appendicitis. We ought to operate.
- This area has an acute shortage of water.
- She complained of acute pains in her chest.
acute care acute acute lung injury/pathology acute infective conjunctivitis acute renal papillary necrosis acute bacterial rhinosinusitis Acute periappendiculac abscess acute anemopyretic pharyngitis acute hemorrhagic encephalitis acute nonspecific pericarditis Acute infection of nasal sinus Acute lntracerebral hemorrhage