acute respiratory tract illness的用法和样例：
- Participants with febrile respiratory tract illness were examined clinically, and ill infants were tested for influenza antigens.
- Acute sinusitis is usually initiated by an acute respiratory tract infection of viral etiology.
- Objective To explore the causes and management of acute respiratory tract obst ruction in patients undergoing thyroid operation.
- OBJECTIVE To observe the clinical effect of Tanreqing injection on acute respiratory tract infections(ARTI) in children.
- Le Saux N,Bjornson C,Pitters C.Antimicrobial use in febrile children diagnosed with respiratory tract illness in an emergency department [J].Pediatric Infect,1999,18(12):1078-1080.