acute otitis media的用法和样例：
- Middle ear infection, also called acute otitis media, is an inflammation of the middle ear space.
- About half of all children carry Streptococcus pneumoniae, the bacteria that cause acute otitis media.
- "Most primary care physicians accept the concept of an observation option for acute otitis media but use it only occasionally," the authors write.
- Bacteria are found in up to 90% cases of acute otitis media with or without otorrhea and iruses are found in up to 49% cases.
- Bacteria typical of acute otitis media were isolated in 86% of patients, and picornairuses accounted for 60% of all iral results.