Acute onset period的用法和样例：
- Results showed that there were an obvious relationship among abomasum diseases with raising management, parities, milk yield, and onset period.
- Acute onset with fever, serious headache, conjunctival congestion, muscle/joint ache, sore throat..
- A case of acute onset of seizures, fever, change of consciousness and paraplegia was reported.
- The strength of SCSSM is also related to the phase of 30-60 day oscillation of TBB arrived over SCS during the onset period of SCSSM.
- Acute onset of respiratory distress occurred on his seventh hospital day and rapidly resulted in hypoxemia.