Acute nerve compression的用法和样例：
- The long-term outcome of microsurgical treatment of posterior interosseous nerve compression syndrome.
- Three of the seven patients older than five years had severe leg bowing and kyphosis, and the oldest one (17 years old) had nerve compression symptoms.
- Purpose To investigate the cause factors of unspecific radial nerve compression in upper arm and its management.
- Yes, the doctor at the clinic has told me there is serious nerve compression, and has suggested an operation.
- The duration of oculomotor nerve compression and subarachnoid hemorrhage were main factors affecting the prognosis.