Acute necrotizing inflammation的用法和样例：
- The metabolism of glutamine in the intestinal mucosa after induction of acute necrotizing pancreatitis in rats.
- Objective To investigate the indication and timing of surgery for acute necrotizing pancreatitis.
- The mid lower portion of this photomicrograph demonstrates a dilated bronchus in which the mucosa and wall is not clearly seen because of the necrotizing inflammation with destruction.
- Methods:CT images of 50 patients with acute necrotizing pancreatitis were retrospectively studied.
- Methods: 28 cases with acute necrotizing were retrospectiv ely analysed to investigate the cause, location, diagnosis and therapy.