acute necrosis of renal tubules的用法和样例：
- In addition, the degeneration and necrosis of epithelial cells and the formation of tube cast were found in 96.2 and 84.1 percent of renal tubules, respectively.
- The function of AAP in kidney may related to the secretion and reabsorption of renal tubules and collecting tubules.
- Granular degeneration and coagulation appeared in epithelia of renal tubules in kidney.
- Objective:To examine the effect of mercuric chloride toxicosis on enzyme cytochemistry of renal tubules epithelil cells in rats.
- Results demonstrated that IBV Shanghai strain can impair lungs and kidneys, and lead to degeneration and necrosis of renal parenchyma and interstitial nephritis.