acute myocardial infarct的用法和样例：
- Methods 100 ACS patients were divided into unstable angina pectoris(UAP) group(n=64),acute myocardial infarct (AMI) group(n=36)and 50 healthy cases as control group.
- The extent of neutrophilic infiltrates, along with karyolysis and loss of cytoplasmic cross striations, is typical for an acute myocardial infarct of 1 to 4 days in duration from onset.
- BACKGROUNDSome cases of acute myocarditi s had elevation of ST segment in the electrocardiogram (ECG), and therefore it was similar with acute myocardial infarct(AMI) and was easily misdiagnosed.
- Intravascular laser therapy of acute myocardial infarction.
- The most likely diagnosis is acute myocardial infarction.
- Intravenous recombinant streptokinase on acute myocardial infarction.