acute myocardial infarct的用法和样例：
- The extent of neutrophilic infiltrates, along with karyolysis and loss of cytoplasmic cross striations, is typical for an acute myocardial infarct of 1 to 4 days in duration from onset.
- BACKGROUNDSome cases of acute myocarditi s had elevation of ST segment in the electrocardiogram (ECG), and therefore it was similar with acute myocardial infarct(AMI) and was easily misdiagnosed.
- Intravascular laser therapy of acute myocardial infarction.
- The most likely diagnosis is acute myocardial infarction.
- Intravenous recombinant streptokinase on acute myocardial infarction.