acute mountain sickness的用法和样例：
- In fact, amateurs seem to be at greater risk, because they are more likely to suffer acute mountain sickness or high-altitude cerebral edema.
- Carbohydrate metabolism may also be affected by medications taken to prevent acute mountain sickness (AMS), which may induce ketoacidosis.
- And the psychological stress incidences caused by acute mountain sickness, enviroment inadaptation, and climate inadaptation were the higher, respectively was 54.3%, 33.2%, 25.2%.
- Gradual acclimatisation will reduce the incidence of acute mountain sickness and limit the need for medications, both of which may compromise your diabetes control.
- High altitude pulmonary edema(HAPE) is a life-threatening acute mountain sickness of rapid ascents of altitude higher than 3000 m. HAPE typically occurs in the first 2-4 days after arrival at high altitude.
高原肺水肿(High altitude pulmonary edema,HAPE)是一种严重危及生命的急性高原病,常发生于平原初入或再入高原者,多见于海拔3000m以上地区。