acute liver injury的用法和样例：
- Acute liver injury was induced by intragastric thioacetamide(TAA).
- Methods Acute liver injury was induced by intragastric thioacetamide(TAA).
- Results: 36g/kg dose of HGJM oral liquid could decrease ALT and AST in acute liver injury induced by CCl4-intoxication.
- Objective To observe the effects of Astragalus injection of different doses on TAA-induced acute liver injury in rats.
- AST activities and T-BIL contents in serum of acute liver injury models induced by CC...