Acute liver damage的用法和样例：
- Higher levels of serum or urineamylase, White blood cell count and glucose were significantly correlated to acute liver damage (P0.05).
- High levels of serum glutamicpyruvicor serum glutamic oxalacetic transaminase (46.3%), or elevated serum bilirbin (42.6%) were the main types of acute liver damage.
- Acute liver damage caused by immature flukes
- The Protective Effect of Sagittaria Sagittifolia Against Cadmium-mediated Acute Liver Damage
- Iron load can accelerate alcohol liver damage.