acute isolated myocarditis的用法和样例：
- Objective:A method is described for producing acute isolated olfactory receptor neurons from adult mouse nasal epithelium.
- Purpose To describe a method of immunofluorescence staining with acutely isolated cardiomyocytes from adult rats.
- In acutely isolated hippocampal slices, kainate application increased S100B secretion in a neural-activity-dependent manner.
- Results Both acutely isolated cardiomyocyte and cultured neonatal cardiomyocytes were immunostained with antibodies against actin or troponin.
- Methods Acutely isolated myocytes from adult rat and cultured neonatal cardiomyocytes were immunostained with antibodies against to actin and tropon, respectively.